Thursday, August 8, 2019

Loser Gospel - Zenbukiminoseida [English translation]

(Ready, set go!)

Here's yamikawaii* from Japan, without blindly following others we'll pierce the music scene
Day is breaking, a slightly odd character, today is fleeing, am I a lazy person?
A three-eyed fraud's twisted ultimate nature (too young to live)
There is no gap, the true nature is important
Here's yamikawa ZKS, performing from our hearts we're Zenbukiminosei!**

Am I an eternal loser? Or am I
A modest wimp? Gleaming eyes watching for a chance to strike indeed!
Speaking with a resigned attitude "Ah... ah... aaaah..."
Of course I want to try to become worthy!

In this place I only wanted to try borrowing everyone's hands-
The Sengoku period, you say? What kind of example is that? I'm only ever battling myself
Holding my smartphone in one hand, in the sea of the internet "Go die. The truth is I don't understand myself at all.
Those hands, these hands, colorfully their number increases, everyone concludes "It's all your fault!"

But still...!
Am I an eternal loser? It was by accident, que sera sera
I want to try standing apart from the rabid believers! To be doing...? Huh? Indeed!
It's truly impossible, my heart is still in the preparatory phase..
I want to sincerely express my rebellious spirit!

Palpitations in the dark (I'm not feeling depressed, I'm not feeling depressed...)
Answering my own question, the root of this is...
Is it heresy? Is it because I'm gross? I'm deadly serious here!
Darkness originating from the hearts, envious dull humans

Change!
Am I an eternal loser? Or am I
A modest wimp? Gleaming eyes watching for a chance to strike indeed!
Speaking with a resigned attitude "Ah... ah... aaaah..."
Of course I want to try to become worthy!

*Yamikawaii = a sickly cute aesthetic. Derived from "yamu" (to fall ill)
**Likely referencing their band name. Translates to "It's all your fault"

No comments:

Post a Comment