Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Remixtart - CY8ER [English Translation]

One mundane day, while doing the things I always used to I disappeared
My memories were transformed into a web of electrons

I woke from a short dream and crossed a river of tears
Again, we head for a new town

Trivial words, a mud-covered skirt swaying
Roll up your sleeves and step forward, once again, from here

Hey wait up, wait up, it's impossible to proceed from here 
Leave the tears behind with a Re:START, yes yes
But do you really, really think there is nothing that can be done
Fall over and get up again

That habit of running away from unpleasant things right after we rise
Let's throw it away, turn back on the small regret

Only going in circles, it won't be long until we're going to feel like crying
Now as well, your voice is resounding in my chest

Ah, the spiciness of my footprints is 159
That's right, my music will keep on ringing out forever
Ah, in this place all that's needed is the high-speed MIX
That's right, my music will keep on ringing out forever

For sure, things just keep going badly
Let's Re:mix the path we walk, yes yes
So, there's only, only one more tone and therefore
I need to go no matter how many times it takes because

I went through thick and thin, with you
From this point on, the dream is coming true

No comments:

Post a Comment