Friday, February 15, 2019

Yamikawagun March (Yamikawa Army March) - Zenbukiminoseida [English Translation]

Now then, let's get going. Are you prepared?

A different color of madness, the rule is YAMIKAWA*
Or is it an outrageous gimmick?
Hey hey, don't run away, understanding is not required
I'm a girl who loves ever changing forms

Don't worry! It's a bit of a heavy thought but
If your're thrown off balance I'll bring your favorite food just for you...

Twis night's menu is fwuffy omelet awawnd nwoodles
At the bedside is a suicidal bear. Wink
A perfect awakening, my stomach hurts...
It's really scary, I don't want to be disliked.

Go! Keep going!? I'm by your side. Although the nervousness weakens me a little
I absolutely love this! In spite of my timidness, please give me lots of love

It's a bit irritating, this distance of ours...
I'm a fool, I want the communication barrier to go away

A dream. While our hands entwine our strides somehow line up and you smile, its already a victory
Bonnie eh? Looks more like a Clyde, even if we go to the ends of the earth we'll always be together...

An ordinary kindness, I don't need that.
Our foolish selves don't agree with such a thing!
God. Buddha. Goodbye, take care
I've made up my mind, monotheism. Probably you? Please treat me well.

Is that okay? I'm taking an oath. For you. This body, this heart, I offer up all of myself
Crime and punishment, you and me, that's all right
Die. Until then, it's still the same fruit...

If you're wounded I'll also be, loving loving wounds also bloom
If you're pleased I'll be the same
Thinking about you spiritually. Is it a predestined delusion? It intensifies to the point it can't be stopped
Fanaticism dwells inside.

Now, that's impossible. All of you, memory shortage, I'm full
This way, this way, loving you this much, it's very, very magnificent

I'll see you off at a straight angle! Because this is our march
Always, at any time, we'll be together, since 2016
Into eternity!

*a shortening of "yamikawaii", refers to yamikawaii aesthetic. If you want to know more about this aesthetic, this article is a good place to start (TW mental health, implied self-harm) 

No comments:

Post a Comment